UCAN TRAIL RUNNING AND RETREATS
Shoe Science Mt Eden
Welcome to UCAN Trail Running and Retreats!
We offer event packages that take women out of their comfort zone and expose them to the type of trail running disciplines that cultivate:
• Self-Confidence and Personal Growth
• Improved Health, Fitness, and Emotional Well-Being
• Ability to Plan AND Execute...
• A Forward-Thinking Mentality
• Courage, Resilience, and Perseverance
• A Greater Sense of Fun and Adventure
• A Deeper Appreciation of Nature, Self and Others
We’ll take you on adventures that will not only bring out the “best woman” in you, but also provide an opportunity to forge meaningful new relationships, create unforgettable experiences, and enjoy a holistically-refreshing break from everyday routine stressors.
As part of our retreats all participants will get a goodie bag.
We would like to thank the businesses that support UCAN and who help make your experience more memorable.
Luxury Womens Adventure Weekend
Join us on what will be a fabulous adventure at the Shotover Moonlight Mountain Marathon event in the back country of Queenstown. Arguably one of the most scenic spots in the country, the event is held on the privately owned Ben Lomond Station hosted by the Foster family.
The Luxury Women’s Adventure Weekend will be limited in numbers to ensure a relaxed and intimate atmosphere. The event consists of the 42km Mountain Marathon, 30km Adventure Run, 21km Half Marathon, and 10km and 5km events. The choice is yours!
The Luxury Women’s Adventure Weekend package includes:
· 2 nights luxury apartment accommodation overlooking Lake Wakatipu
· Transport to and from the event
· All food including a meal out (and a few drinks) in Queenstown post-race on the Saturday night and brunch in Arrowtown on Sunday morning
· All transport within Queenstown
· Full body massage on Sunday morning
· Great adventure with like-minded women!
· (race entry is separate – please enter direct through the event website)
Flight packages can be arranged – please contact us if you would like us to organise this for you. If travelling from Christchurch and would like travel to Queenstown via car this can also be arranged.
Luxury Girls Adventure Package costs:
· $990 twin share
· $1050 queen bed
· $1120 Super king + ensuite
· $190 42km Mountain Marathon (includes race shirt, finishers medal, cold beer or drink at finish line)
· $160 30km Adventure Run (includes race shirt, finishers medal, cold beer or drink at finish line)
· $70 21km Half Marathon
For these prices you will need to enter online before the 1st of October. After this date the entry prices are higher.
Entries online at www.shotovermoonlight.co.nz
To book your spot on the retreat please email email@example.com
We look forward to having you along in Queenstown this summer!
Kerry Uren and Jannine Myers
Jannine is an avid trail runner, former Hammer Sponsored Nutrition athlete, freelance writer/blogger and nutrition Instagrammer, and RRCA running coach with college diplomas in Sports Nutrition and Comprehensive Nutrition. In addition to her personal health, fitness, and business pursuits, she also works as a Membership Coordinator at BodyTech Gym in Auckland. Jannine spent 14 years in southern Japan where she helped grow the women’s trail running group WOOT, with her friend (and group founder) Anna Boom. Jannine now lives in Auckland with her two daughters, and their dog Lucky who they brought back to NZ from Japan.
Kerry is an event director at Scenic Sports and organises the Mt Oxford Odyssey mountain running event in Canterbury. She founded the company in 2013 with her friend Emily Bell, and since 2015 now runs the company alongside her husband. She holds a Bachelor of Teaching and Learning and has been a primary school teacher before having her family. She has three children aged between 5 - 10 years and spends her time organising events while being a stay at home mother. Kerry loves the outdoors and enjoys the benefits of being active while exploring her favourite trails.